Sunday, May 8, 2011

Kianne's Christening

Miss Kianne,
You have such a precious smile.  You are so full of joy and personality.  I was so blessed to be able to attend your christening/baptismal.  It was such a special day for you and your family.  Thank you for allowing me to share this moment with you. With all my love, Auntie Mich.



Beautiful Miss Kianne. 


Reynand, AJ and EJ


What a blessing and privilege to share such a precious moment with the family.


Aunt Leni, Aunt Vic-Vic, Myself and Juvy (Arnold's Sister)


Dad Leo, Kianne and Mom Joy (Arnold's sister). 


Feliza, Nica, Geli, Aira and Bea. Such beautiful smiles, such amazing young women. 


Such beautiful faces sharing in such a joyous occasion.


Dad Leo, Kuya AJ (big brother), Kianne and Mom Joy. 


When Arnold said I would be meeting the family, I wasn't quite expecting this! But it was the most beautiful warm welcoming thing I have ever experienced!


Arnold and I so lucky to be with the family on such a precious day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.