Friday, January 31, 2014

Favorite Findings, January 2014

Welcome to this cheery little blog in the middle of the blogosphere which is located of the great big world of cyberspace. I use my blog to talk about the things that make me happy and help keep my health stable. I have this little neurological birth defect which causes me all sorts of problems. So I have learned to embrace the things I love including beauty products. This blog has become a celebration of those products. 



Favorite Makeup Findings


Maybelline Dream Bouncy in Plum Wine and Milani Powder Blush in Romantic Rose - I have been loving this blush combination. I lightly apply with the ELF Small Stipple Brush the Maybelline Dream Bouncy blush in Plum Wine first. Then I top it with Milani Powder Blush in Romantic Rose. Applying Plum Wine first gives this duo amazing staying power and adds the perfect flush to cheeks.


L'Oreal The Balm in Heavenly Berry - I have been absolutely obsessed with this lip balm this month. The wind has been so brutal that my lips seem to stay chapped. I would describe the color but it truly does not matter because there is no color when you apply it to your lips. It's just a clear balm which glides on the lips.




Too Faced La Creme Lipstick - I love this lipstick. It is so creamy and moisturizing. It feels great on the lips and the color is gorgeous. I simply adore everything about this lipstick.  You can find my post on the kit it came in here.



Steamcream -  This adorable little tin is full of the most glorious cream which does great things for dry skin. The super dry and cold weather is so harsh and Steamcream has saved my skin.  I reviewed this little guy here.




Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge - I had to include this sponge. It blends foundation flawlessly and is super easy to clean. This sponge's performance is truly impressive. You can find my comparison post here



Smashbox Wondervision Mega Palette - This palette is absolutely stunning and has everything a girl needs to create some tons of different looks. I love that this palette boasts plenty of matte shadows, 3 blushes and a matte bronzer. My full review can be found here.






Favorite Coupon Findings

I loved discovering that my blog friends want to coupon. My sweetest deal of the month was definitely this Wet n Wild pair for only $3.03!





Favorite Life Findings

My friend, Michele, and I took a small road trip from Oklahoma City to Wichita where her sister lives. We had such a fantastic time and spent so much time just talking and talking. Michele and I had gone to grade school together but lost touch for many years. We recently reconnected and it's like we never spent a minute apart.


Quote: "Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.