Saturday, January 4, 2014

Skin Care Haul

Welcome to my blog. I'm Shalunya and I use a lot of beauty products to help me cope with a difficult neurological condition. I use my blog to talk about all those beauty products I am using. Boyet is my darling husband who received a T.J. Maxx gift card from work as part of their Christmas party. My husband is very good to me and gave me the gift card. So, of course, I decided to see what goodies I could find. 


I know Ellen Tracy as a designer, so when I spotted a few items from the skin care I couldn't help giving them a go. The first item I picked up is the Intensive Deep Wrinkle Serum. Now, while I am in my 40s I wouldn't really say I have deep wrinkles. But I would rather not give them chance. I will give it a chance to see if it can help keep those deep wrinkles at bay and maybe help some of the smaller wrinkles I already have.  



I also grabbed the Ellen Tracy Revitalizing Anti-Aging Serum. I figure I'll use one in the morning and one in the evening. Certainly while that one is working on the wrinkles, then this one can work on the other challenges of aging skin. I'll give them a go and let you know what I think. 


Next up is the SkinLab Lift and Firm Eye Gel. This caught my eye because it's a gel. Eye gels feel so great on the eyes. In doing some research, in store before purchase, I discovered that SkinLab specialize in collagen and elastin products for anti-aging products. They have only three products Treatment Serum, Daily Moisturizer and Eye Gel. I am quite curious to see how well this product works. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.