Monday, February 17, 2014

Sunday Scores and Steals Haul 2/13

Welcome to another Sunday Scores and Steals Haul. In this post I will give you some great ideas on how to spend the Physicians Formula Coupon you hopefully received from the CVS Coupon Center. I was fortunate enough to receive a really great offer, take $5.00 off any $15.00 purchase of Physicians Formula. 

Physicians Formula Nude Wear

Last week February 9 - 15, 2014. CVS was also 40% off of Physicians Formula. This week they are offering buy one get one 50% off; so, I will help show you how to get a great bargain even if you missed the 40% off discount.  

Physicians Formula Nude Wear Blush Rose 

As of yet, I hadn't bought any of the new collection but I knew my gorgeous friend and Physicians Friend buddy, Betti from Makeup Asylum, has tried out several options from the new Physicians Formula Nude Wear line. So I asked for her advice on which products I should buy and I told myself I would buy whatever she recommended. I gladly bought these first two products per her recommendation and then I decided I needed a third.  

Physcians Formula Shimmer Strips Palette in Warm Nude
When Betti posted about this palette I asked her if the pigmentation had improved. She said the pigmentation is better; I have always found Betti's reviews to be spot on. So I gladly picked this little guy up. 

Physicians Formula Nude Wear Powder in Light

I, then, decided I just wanted the Nude Wear Glowing Nude Powder. So I bought it too. Now onto the good stuff. The price!! 

Blush $12.49 regularly less 40% off = $7.49
Eyeshadow $13.49 regularly less 40% off = $8.09
Powder $14.49 regularly less 40% off = $8.69
Total for all three is $24.27 less the $5 off $15 coupon = $19.27
I used $10 Beauty Club Bucks; therefore, I paid only $9.97 or $3.32 for each!

When learning how to coupon at CVS you must learn to be patient. I have been dying to get my hands on this line but have resisted as there had not been a great deal on them. So I will admit that when I was able to combine the CVS Coupon for $5 off with the 40% discount. 

With the deal this week, February 16-22, 2014, you can still score some awesome savings by combining the buy one get one 50% off deal with your coupon. Physicians Formula has some exciting new products and some fantastic older ones. Some of my favorites, the Eye Booster pen $10.99, the Matte Collection quad in Canyon Classics $7.99, Mineral Wear Airbrushing Powder $13.99, and Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara $9.99. If you are received and are using a $5.00 off $15.00 you need to remember that the $15.00 will be calculated after the 50% is taken off the second product. 

Thanks for reading about my unexpected bargain and great haul. I hope you are having a great day.

“Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick.” 
― Gwyneth Paltrow


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.