Saturday, February 22, 2014

Wet n Wild Megalast Gloss

Welcome! You've found your way into my happy colorful little place in cyberspace. I love pretty things, girly things, and things that make you look pretty and girly. I like to look pretty and girly, because, it helps me keep a difficult medical condition in perspective. Today's topic will be the Wet n Wild Megalast Gloss. 


I had two $1.00 off coupons and Walgreens was having a sale on these glosses 2 for $4.00. So I only paid $1.00 each for these glosses. There is a decent array of shades. They are super opaque and they look fantastic on the lips. The wear time is great. So sounds like a wonderful product, right? Well, there is a tiny, little problem. Okay, I lied. It's a huge problem. Super huge, like I can't get beyond it huge. 


This gloss is sticky. I don't mind a sticky gloss; after all, a little sticky makes it last longer. This gloss is so sticky you might be in danger of starving or looking like a goofball as your lips sticks together mid-sentence. Yep, it's that bad. There is no hope for being able to wear this gloss, ever. I've tried putting things under it, over it. Nothing works this product is just a complete bust for me. If anyone has had a good experience with this gloss could you kindly leave me a comment?  I can't imagine that this gloss would work for anyone. I am so disappointed by this gloss that I can't even bring myself to make my usual Beauty Report Card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.